VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts

Candyman said:
Or you could just but a 2010 with the cutout already in the seat. :)
Do you mean "BUY"

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I think a heated seat stickers for $899, less 10% for being a good guy, less 10% for having a dealers VIP (debit) Card, it's still a pretty high dollar. How does the "cut" in the leather hold up?

·
Registered
189 Posts
From what I understand the seat has a glue on reinforcment that stops the cut from becoming a problem, also gives a nice finished look.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
The Utopia is IMHO, one of the best upgrades you can do to increase the comfort for the Vision on long trips. It adds additional seating positions to an already comfortable seat to make it even more...comfortable.

If they make one for the Spyder, I'll be the first to stand in line for one.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
bluegill said:
I think a heated seat stickers for $899, less 10% for being a good guy, less 10% for having a dealers VIP (debit) Card, it's still a pretty high dollar. How does the "cut" in the leather hold up?
If you , or anyone has a problem with their seat cut, let me know I can fix rips and cuts in the seat ! Vinyl and leather repairs is what i do. If anyone has a bad spot on the seat let me know we can work something out. When i bought my bike the previous owner (no names please) had a cigarette burn in the seat. Not any more !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.