VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@sinn67 nice work, man! I will consider these for sure.

·
6,677 Posts
OK thanks, @tree1979 . I guess I got confused more than usual there...

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Doesn't look like he was claiming to have made or modified anything. Just selling them. Should be in market place, not a post.
I was just trying to clarify. I'm curious.

Having two sets of Hatch pegs I highly recommend them.

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
@sinn67 nice work, man! I will consider these for sure.
If you are under 6 ft the regular pegs should work great. If you are close to 6 ft or over you will probably want the extended version.

When I bought my first set there was no extended version but Gonzo's Garage was nice enough to sell me the extensions by themselves so you could certainly add them if you find you want them.

Also if you are on the shorter side the extensions can be turned toward you to reduce your reach. The extension arm is 2 inch.

These are mine that I also used different pegs with. The shift pegs they come with are not much to rest on.

Tire Wheel Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive tire
Tire Automotive tire Hood Bicycle tire Tread
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Will they work on a CCT ?

·
6,677 Posts
@VicVisionBulldog Nice. I like the peg that you put on there. I never thought I would need hiway pegs on the Vision, but there are times on the long hauls where it would be nice to just stretch out. Nice to know there is still an option to do that.

Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
@VicVisionBulldog Nice. I like the peg that you put on there. I never thought I would need hiway pegs on the Vision, but there are times on the long hauls where it would be nice to just stretch out. Nice to know there is still an option to do that.
I use them more as a toe rest. I put the ball of my foot on the peg and rest my heel on the board. Sometimes I will stretch all the way out though. The pegs I have and the OP used will make that easier. The small shift pegs that come on them new are useless. They are much to small to put your whole foot on.

These are the pegs I added to both of mine.

Amazon.com: ISO Style Chrome & Rubber Extended Shifter Peg for Harley Davidson: Automotive

Reactions: Ghostrider25

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Will they fit in a USPS flat rate shipping box, if so what box and what is the shipping rate on that particular box?
They would definitely fit in a usps box.... If you take the pegs off - the extentions are 6" - same length as the pegs.
If you want a shipping quote - send me your zipcode and I will take them to the USPS.
Only thing that may affect the price is the weight..
I paid $140 shipped for the extentions alone.

·
Registered
122 Posts
93257 But the weight and area of the country you are shipping to doesn't make any difference. If they fit in one of the flat rate boxes, that is the price regardless of weight and distance shipping.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.