VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

Nice, thats what I am Takin about!!
Will say with his Cams, Controller and Air box she just gets up and goes when you give her throttle. The biggest issue is it gets up to the limiter so fast and the HP and Torque are still climbing. :)

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
randysfishing said:
Nitous is cheap thrills. Honestly, the 20-30 HP shot isn't pushing the envelope. If nitrous is done right (won't fire until 3000 + RPM, Won't fire unless full throttle) it's pretty safe in small doses.
However, full time power (motor work) is ALWAYS ON, the bottle never runs out, and you don't have to stop and open the valve on the bottle either...
Then again... $600 vs $3600...

·
Registered
23,463 Posts
bubba said:
Will say with his Cams, Controller and Air box she just gets up and goes when you give her throttle. The biggest issue is it gets up to the limiter so fast
I'll bet there was a tremedous improvement. I retained the stock limiter on my bike, so I had to train myself to SHIFT EARLY. Limiter is 5800, but it does the best times shifting at 5600. I have the tach taped off in red tape above 5600 and I keep my foot at the ready. With a 7% gearing reduction (2 teeth smaller front pulley) the shift points come at you FAST, so I feel your pain.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

Faster than a speeding bullet...able to leap tall buildings in a single bound...

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
it's in good fun, but who buys a Vision for 1/4 mile time?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.