VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I had my mirrors off on my 08 to install J&M speakers. No wires on mine
Maybe you got the Icelandic version.
It's similar to the heated rear bumper they put on FORD trucks so your buddies hands don't get cold pushing you down the road. LOL
oh, that wasn't nice was it

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Did you buy your bike used? They do have after market mirrors that have turn signals in them.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no stock mirrors I'am thinking anti for radio. I live in minneapolis minnesota and there is I don't know thousands of people and maybe 24 radio station and the vision picks up 3 and then if I turn the wrong way I am down to 1
Wait till you see the photo of trying to change a headlight bulb.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Heated Mirrors?? :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey All
I'll bet your right with its for the temp gauge. The dealer told me the wire thats hooked to the aluminum valance on the front of the vision is the antenna he told me to un peel it and place it on the plastic and see if I can pick up more radio stations.
I did learn that if your going to take side panels off or change headlight bulbsstart with the dash and then work your way down. I have 2 left over screws that I don't know where.
Thanks all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.