VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking to install a load equalizer on my 2012 Vision to hopefully restore my cruise control after switching to LED tail lights.
Problem is, the instructions are horrible.
Does anyone have a good photo of exactly where the Flasher Module/Relay location is?
Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't have a pic, but I believe the relays are part of the ACM (Auto Cancel Module). It is located under the radio/center console above the plate you remove to add the secondary intake filter. Should be a black box. Hope that at least points you in the right direction....

Reactions: TKSpeed

·
Registered
14 Posts
You have to pull the console to access it. After i replaced all of run/turn/brake lights on my Vision with LEDs, instead of adding heat generating load equalizers (resistors) back into the system, I simply swapped out my load dependent OEM flasher module with a no load unit (pic attached). But, my cruise control is flaky due to the floating current that LEDs leave in the system. I am about to implement a relay to pull signal to ground when the brakes aren't activated. There is another active thread on this topic here.... https://www.thevog.net/threads/led-brake-light-questionable-results.156629/

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.