VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trading my 2007 kingpin tour for a 2008 vision. Has anyone purchased the communication and cboption? Does it work well? In the cb mode does the channel display on the dash and can the channel be changed on the fly?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes the channel comes up on the display on the console where the radio stations are also shown, and yes u can change the channel on the go. There will be a button on the left grip for the channels up or down.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
I considered getting this feature, but personally I didn't like knowing that it only worked when the trunk was attached. If they would have located the antenna and the passenger connector someplace other than the trunk, I would have considered adding it as it's great to have a CB when on a trip with other riders who have CBs.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I had the same question, but I'm leaning towards a Bluetooth headset instead. You are not connected to the bike with wires, and you can still talk to you buddies or passenger if they have Bluetooth as well, mind you they have to be within a couple hundred feet of you.
Its about 1/3 of the cost, works with your cell phone and GPS too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.