VOG Forum banner

Vision Armrests...Finally!

4K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  ElroyJetson 
#1 ·
Well, here they are...Vision Armrests!

Only $350! And, they are not yet in stock.

It appears to be a nice, functional design. But, they appear to be chrome and since they are so close to the gray passenger grab rails...well, you be the judge.

See less See more
#3 ·
Dont like them. Looks like the old Wings and dates a modern bike.

#4 ·
Clubford00 said:
Yes i commented on these as one of the "accessories" i saw when browsing the Vic site. Yes Chrome , they attatch to the grab handles, Can you say Scratch!!
And yes typical Vic pricing to go with the package.
So, when you remove the trunk, you have to also remove the armrests? This will be interesting to see up close. I'm also wondering if there's a tension setting so they won't flop around in the wind when no passenger is aboard.

But at least, they are now an accessory.

#5 ·
I agree with some of the above comments. Too expensive and they are counter to the Vision styling. They look like they belong on a barber chair.

#10 ·
There was a guy selling these exact (looking) armrests at the Chicago bike show this year. I asked him if they made them for the Vision and he said "Were working on making them adapt right now"
Andy i dont think you need to remove them to take off the trunk, if you look closely you will see where they attatch they are kinda bullit shaped. Right in the middle they swivell
But who whould want ape hangers on the back seat of a touring bike that has no trunk. Unless of course your ole lady fell off once and broke both arms. Or as was mentioned you wanted to do a Pap Smear. Sorry bout that, Lord i appologise and be with the starving pigmys down in new guinea !

#18 ·
dsjr70 said:
Andy said:
ZZedmonds said:
I agree with some of the above comments. Too expensive and they are counter to the Vision styling. They look like they belong on a barber chair.
Or, a Dentist's Chair?

I was trying to be a little politically correct for a change but I was thinking something more like this gynecologist table... lol
That is FUNNY!!!!!!

#19 ·

Yeah, these are pretty lame and quite cheesy looking. They don't fit the look or style at all. I'd love to see something integrated into the back rest ala "Goldwing style". I think if they redesigned the Vision backrest they could provide some arm wrests that fit the bike and overall style.
Unlike others, I do have a problem with over $300 for these. LOL

#20 ·
striker25 said:
Yeah, these are pretty lame and quite cheesy looking. They don't fit the look or style at all. I'd love to see something integrated into the back rest ala "Goldwing style". I think if they redesigned the Vision backrest they could provide some arm wrests that fit the bike and overall style.
Unlike others, I do have a problem with over $300 for these. LOL
Good Point!

After reading your post, I wondered how difficult it would be for Victory to offer multiple styles of trunks for the Vision and give potential buyers a choice of which trunk style best suits their needs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.