VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a video that was a Video Response to some of the VOG Videos posted on YouTube. It was created by a former Victory employee and he is a very talented photographer. Some of the shots show a great eye for composition and lighting. Here it is:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Any chance this still lives somewhere? I am struggling with the fact that a motorcycle that was made 5 years ago is vintage and little pictures exist!! I have had man rides older then I am!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mcdonl said:
Any chance this still lives somewhere? I am struggling with the fact that a motorcycle that was made 5 years ago is vintage and little pictures exist!! I have had man rides older then I am!
Considering that post was from November 2008, since the creator of that video removed it from YouTube, I would have no idea where to find that video.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bummer! I am trying to find info about my bike 2005 v92tc but not a ton is around. But, being such a new bike not much to discuss on them I suppose. Thanks, mcdonl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.