VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for bags for my KP. Any reviews of comments on Viking?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Tire Plant Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Toolfool, I'm sorry I don't have a review for the Viking bags but I had Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags on my Kingpin and they looked pretty nice with lots of storage. Check them out at Value Accessories. Good luck with your search.

Reactions: Toolfool

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
That was a Memphis Shade Batwing with quick release mounting. Could be taken on and off in less than a minute. Real easy for cleaning. I don't remember what size shield I had on it though. It was enough to look over the top a duck behind in rain or cold.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
I put some Viking bags on a Suzuki C-50 that I have. They are well made hard sided leather look construction that hold their shape and look nic. They also come with all the hardware to mount them. The only thing that I don't like is the velcro all the way around the lid that holds secures it along with buckles and a lock on top. The lids very well secured but a pain to open . If I had a do-over I think I'd go with Toolfool's Tsukayu's. But if you like the looks of leather with or without studs the Vikings are great for the money.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any thoughts on Viking vs National Cycle hardbags? They look VERY similar. Anyone know where either/both are made? Thoughts on Hardstreets "kits" - doing paint as well so matching is not an issue. Thanks all!
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Probably can't do this with hard bags but with leather bags with hard backs you can. Don't waste your $ on brackets. For under $10 I bought longer fender bolts some metal spacers and washers. Drilled holes in the hard back of bags and they work great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.