VOG Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are not familiar with the Oyster Run, it has become one of the West Coasts largest bike events. It is known for capping off the riding season around here. I guess the timing was perfect because it was sunny and beautiful but now it's raining like hell! The first video is the Oyster Run Open house on Saturday at Skagit Valley Polaris and the second was done by a fellow biker that really shows why I love to live and ride in the Pacific NW.
Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

Something about watching guys burn rubber. It's captivating, but yet at the same time I gotta wonder why someone would want to ruin a perfectly good rear tire?
There's probably more to it than I know, but it's fun to watch.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
davelau said:
Something about watching guys burn rubber. It's captivating, but yet at the same time I gotta wonder why someone would want to ruin a perfectly good rear tire?
There's probably more to it than I know, but it's fun to watch.
It's a "guy thing". Besides the winning rider needed a tire hence the motivation to win the contest.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Cool videos, Looks like the ferries were packed. Burn out pits are something I just don't understand.But what the hell, do it again! hehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.