VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Thanks guys! We had a lot of fun shooting, and not to steal Andy's thunder, but I think he has a couple more videos up his sleeve. It was a great time and we saw just about everything there is to see.

The paint is looking great and the more I let it sink in the better I like the looks of the bike. The copper pearl in the black paint really does stand out when the bike gets in the sun.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
That and I still have 8 of my 9 lives left, so I have that going for me.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

stilcrazee said:
Great Video, bike looks good and great location.
More to come!
We shot three cameras on this ride/video shoot and depending how the footage comes out, (it's proceccing now and will take all night), if it looks good, there will be some breathtaking scenes shortly.
No promises until Icatalog and organize the video footage. But I will promise you this...
I'm working around the clock to attempt to get them together. It's a time consuming process to do it right! Quality take time. After all, wasn't it Phoenix9 who so gracefully stated:
QUALITY over speed. Doing a crappy job fast is worthless, so take pride in your work as so few do these days. If you want to lose respect, then act like your work doesn't matter.
With that so eloquently stated, editing and telling a story with video is a very slow,tediousprocess.
On related topic, with Phoenix's Camera Presence and Don's "opinions," if we get them together for a video, something interesting will surely be created!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Andy said:
stilcrazee said:
Great Video, bike looks good and great location.
On related topic, with Phoenix's Camera Presence and Don's "opinions," if we get them together for a video, something interesting will surely be created!
I think we can make that happen........

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

Some great shots there, I'm impressed with the scenery.
Andy, you must have something about mountains, we took you to the top of ours in Hamilton when you were here last year, now you have progressed to 12K feet.
Keep climbing you're going to make it.
OT

·
Registered
7,141 Posts

dsjr70 said:
Well, you got your 9.54 mintues of fame, only 5.06 left :)
Mark keep it down to 5.05 and you will be OK, that other guy who likes all the attention is slowly changing.

I don't think you want to go there.
OT

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
OneThumb said:
dsjr70 said:
Well, you got your 9.54 mintues of fame, only 5.06 left :)
Mark keep it down to 5.05 and you will be OK, that other guy who likes all the attention is slowly changing.

I don't think you want to go there.
OT
LMAO....I'll stay humble OT.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Beautiful location. Stunning bike. I've always wanted to visit Estes, Colo. Never made it yet. Great job!!! Good seeing Andy & Phoenix-dawg!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Great stuff, love the bike!!

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Here's the Hotel (The Historic Stanley Hotel) where we stayed in Estes Park, CO:

And, here's the View:

FYI, The Stanley Hotel is where Stephen King gained the inspiration to write The Shining. Some say it's haunted!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.