VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Would this be considered OT ? seeing is how its a Suzuki and all.
Hey Don, take care of that shirt, you know thats obsolete now.
Andy, you still need to get some new mics.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Clubford00 said:
Would this be considered OT ? seeing is how its a Suzuki and all.
Hey Don, take care of that shirt, you know thats obsolete now.
Andy, you still need to get some new mics.
If you look at the category, it's in the "All Other Manufacturers" area.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nice bike Don. Never knew or heard of a B-King thought you gave that name to your bike.Very nice!!! I would be craping my pants at 150. I did it at 130!!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

bubba said:
Nice bike Don. Never knew or heard of a B-King thought you gave that name to your bike.Very nice!!! I would be craping my pants at 150. I did it at 130!!!
Thanks Bubba, the B-King was very short lived. I think it was only built for 2 years, the 07's sold very quickly but with the slide in the economy they could not move the 08's. It is allot of fun and did I mention it is fast as hell...lol

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Guys..Cracker Barrel?? That's the best you could do? Don...no Bob Evans??

J/k, nice shoot, good info for those who had/have no clues.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
OneThumb said:
If we get pulled over up here in Ontario at that speed even in kms they would call it racing,they take it and impound it.
20 mph an over here in Illinois they let you wear silver bracelets!!

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
advntrus said:
150???/ So you pretty much just "Twist and pray". Is that about it.
To coin a phrase from another infamous video.
"It's not for me" lol
Shawn
Ha! Twist and pray is what you do when your 16, now I assess the situation, figure my liabilty, then twist...lol How nice of you to bring up the infamous video again... :)

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

OneThumb said:
If we get pulled over up here in Ontario at that speed even in kms they would call it racing,they take it and impound it.
Pulled over implies stopping.... Not saying I would ever elude our fine officers but I have past a few and they just shake their heads. Seriously, I am very safe at where I hit those speeds and 150+ was done on a closed course with proper safety in place, not on an interstate.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

stilcrazee said:

Well the halfway point between me and Andy is BFE, I was happy to have a Cracker Barrell... You know I save the high class places, like Bob Evens, for you Jim...lol

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
randysfishing said:
Nice ride and great price at $7200 I would add some wings and see if it flys at 150
How do I get Andy to do a video with me ? I am feeling left out and it hurts. lol
It will Fly without wings, at 150 I am sitting over the handlebars to keep it on the ground... That is when you know you need to back off....

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

bikendad said:
Looks like a fun bike especially for the price.
It is fun and a great replacement for the Hyabusa. With the shorter length it handles much better. But I had it on the track up at Jensen and its best lap was 6 seconds behind my average lap on the 750 GSXR. So, it gives proof to the theory, horsepower isnt everything...

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
dsjr70 said:
stilcrazee said:

Well the halfway point between me and Andy is BFE, I was happy to have a Cracker Barrell... You know I save the high class places, like Bob Evens, for you Jim...lol
LOL...gee thanks Don.

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

Apparently Don, you and I are the only ones in America that wanted this bike in our garage.....and you were the only oneto actually purchase one.....:) I loved this bike from the moment I saw it at the Suzuki Dealer but I just could not justify it to run around on weekends.
This bad boy is a sports version of the V-Max.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.