VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a nice U-lock from a company called BigPantha that I find very versatile and I made a quick video showing some different ways to use it.

Click here to watch it.

They gave me a 15% off coupon code that I can share with you as well.
I am not making any money from them, I just wanted to help out someone who may be looking for something like this.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks.
Paul

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Cool. Can't tell you guys how many times I've left my key in the bike, even switched on and walked away, gas stations, restaurants, home. Left it in the bag lock overnight a couple times. Is it old age?

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
LOL I'm doing so many things like that now.
Not sure if it's really old age or the fact that I have slowed down a lot & little things just are not as important.

Funny thing about leaving the keys in the bike:
I never took them out of the Guzzi's most people don't even know what they are so who would want to steal one?

My wife & I had rode the Vic to dinner one night & as we were walking away she said: "You left the keys in the bike".
I said: "Yeah somebody might want to ride it".

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Unless it's on, I doubt many people would notice.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Posted this many times on forums:
Here is how bikes are stolen. Four asshole pull up in a van, pick your bike up, stick it in the van, drive away. Takes about 30 seconds.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Have 4 guys lift my XC and I'll believe it. Get 6 to do it and I'll succumb to your theory.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
Have 4 guys lift my XC and I'll believe it. Get 6 to do it and I'll succumb to your theory.
+1. 800# and awkward holding areas. Easier to scoff a RoadKing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.