VOG Forum banner

Video - 10/1/2017 Ride

625 4
A friend of mine put together a short video of our group ride we did last weekend. My wife and I did a group ride with some friends from the M109Riders forum. We had 6 M109's, a V-Rod, a Hayabusa, my wife's F3T, and my Magnum. We had a good ride in the mountains. Check out the video...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Suzuki rates them at 127hp at the crank stock. Peak torque is right off idle tho. They pull HARD! For a fat tire bike, they handle surprising well once you get used to how much muscle you have to put into counter steering!

Worst thing about riding an M109 and my Magnum back to back, is that you will throw the Magnum all the way onto its side if you were to counter steer it the way you do an M109.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Great video! I enjoyed it, looks like a good time was had.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great video! I enjoyed it, looks like a good time was had.
Had a good ride. It was fun riding behind my wife watching her tear up the curves on her Spyder. She has come a long way in the last month and a half she has been riding it. She already has almost 2000 miles on it!

I had the opportunity to get out in front and chase after Eric on his Hayabusa going up Route 211. If you turn up the volume in the video, you can hear me in the background when he passes the black car and just before we go by the "Po Po". My Magnum definitely handles better in the twisties than the M109R!

I had planned to take my M109R on this ride, but my battery had bit the dust. I have a new one that just came in this week. We are headed to Maggie Valley later this week. Got to get ready for the trip, so I'll probably hold off doing anything to the M109 for now. I'll take care of that when we get back.

Reactions: CPT PYRO
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.