VOG Forum banner

Victory Vision.... or Cross Country???

1875 Views 15 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  hmd520
Victory Vision....or CrossCountry which will prevail.??
I love the Vison... its a bike that handles as well as it looks..Great power....
I must say i have not riden the Cross Country.To me it seems as thou they were trying to mimic the Road glide...As if they were trying togo afterthat crowd of people.
From what reports i have heard .. the bike is great.. but has no comparison to the Vision. They say the Vision handles better and is a smoother ride.
Not knocking the bike.. after all....its a Victory.
I just hope they dont try to replace the Vision with this bike... that would be a sad day. I like living"outside the box'' byriding a Vision. Sets you apart from the rest.
Sorry for the mix up on the Cross Roads?/ LOL
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I would love to see them build something to compete with the V-Rod. Its the only thing really missing from the lineup. All the bikes are great and have their high points on each..
Victory has done a great job covering the bases.

· Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sure the Hammer would dominate... i just would like to see something a little lower and raked out like the V-Rod. The Hammer could fit that bill with a little tweaking.

· Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Looks like a Rooke or Roland Sands edition.. Might have to build one for christmas..
Keith.... you want to put your order in now?? so you dont get back ordered.????
LOL
Great pic..

· Vendor
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

You can never have to many toys....... So why not offer the bike to people that have one of their products already?? Kind of if you buy one of our more expensive bikes... you will be able to join the elite club and buy a Core at a great price.
Just a thought.
KEITH... You can buy a wrecked vision for around 5K, that would give you all you need in the motor and trans dept...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.