VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
I posted a thread about this episode about 6 months ago when I happened to notice Frank on his Vegas 8 ball. Also took a screenshot of the TV. Glad someone else also noticed it.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KLA ^^^Awesome pic! That's a great show though. I can only imagine someday many years down the road, guys digging through old barns and finding Victory motorcycle parts!

·
Registered
879 Posts
That would be the day, wouldn't it......classic and antique Victory parts, that are actually worth something. Maybe that's why a lot of parts are unavailable already, they are hidden in someone's barn. Lol!

Reactions: KeepRidin!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Saw another TV show that has a Victory Highball on the show. An episode of "Garage Rehab" with Richard Rawlings about a small cycle shop in Jackson, Mississippi called "The Slop Shop" has a Victory Highball on one of their lifts in their shop. Its kinda hard to see it the pictures but you can still make out what it is.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Tire

·
Registered
879 Posts
Anyone see the show Mysteries at the Museum? Host Don Wildman rides in on a Vegas 8 ball in one episode also.
Haven't seen the show but did see previews of it. It looks like an interesting show. Gonna check it out sometime

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Firecruiser -no never seen the show. I'll have to check it out though.

It's pretty cool that Victory made it to the mainstream a little bit. I recall a UFC event, where Victory took over the sponsorship from Harley. Harley took back the UFC sponsorship real fast though. I think the announcers still say "tonights fights are sponsored by Harley Davidson, the only motorcycle company worthy of sponsoring the UFC", or something like that!

·
Registered
9,232 Posts
Watch it.....very entertaining and well done. Lots of information.....some things you may have heard about but had no idea how fascinating the details were and some things you've never heard about. Great show.

Reactions: KeepRidin!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.