VOG Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I found the right spokesperson for Victory. If you want HBO's Entourage, you're familiar with Johhny Drama and his signature tag line from a fictional TV show in which he starred. Here's a YouTube clip:

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

At some point we'll be doing some shirts and other logo'd items. I've been moving slowly on this area as I never want any Member to feel that I created this site just to be able to sell you stuff. Yes, it would be nice to cover my overhead, but that was not my motive in creating The VOG.
We've been working in the background on some new features that will be revealed soon. While I could have allocated those funds to creating shirts to sell, I opted to invest in the site to make it a superior Member experience.
As you can tell by the construction of this site, I don't take on any projects unless I feel I can do them right. I've never been a "me too" kind of guy and this site was built from scratch...it did not come out of a box. At this point, I'm focusing on debugging new features (before they are unveiled)in the same manner I did so with The VOG. As you can tell, even during the hours when the site is loaded with members, this site doesn't slow down. Keeping this site running smoothly is a tough, but fun job. Also, creating an easy method for Members to upload photos and videos was an important factor to me.
I've truly enjoyed the conversations with the Members here on The VOG. I'm proud of the community we've built in just a few short months and the growth we've experienced. The Members here are what makes this site worthwhile and it's truly a labor of love for me...it's not a money maker. To be candid, the reason I created The VOG was that I felt that riders of Victory motorcycles deserved a first class site to share thoughts, opinions, photos and videos. This is not about money, it's about the riders and it always will be.
Thanks to all who contributed so many posts, photos and videos.
If you like this site, feel free to use the Tell A Friend feature that's located at the top of every page. As we grow, I'll be able to add even more features and at some point, even shirts and other logo'd items. Until then, making this site continue to operate properly is Job #1.
Thanks to all who've participated in the forums.

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In a down market many companies revisit the marketing plans and get programs into place when the market rebounds. So, I'm bumping this thread to show my support for my pick for a spokesperson for Victory.

So I vote for Kevin Dillon, aka Johnny Drama on HBO's Entourage for the Victory Spokeman.

Thoughts?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.