VOG Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Direct TV Channel 116 (InterActive Channel ~ IAC) Has a BIG infomercial on today. Tells you lots about the new Cross Countries(This is the bike I won!!!) and Visions.

Each go round is about 1/2 hour then it loops. I was shocked when I found this on TV!!! Just when I thought nothing good was on. Got thru the soap opera hours(YUK~ as unemployed as I am I still won't watch those soaps!)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

Fishy, Good for you, those soaps will WASH away you mind (scienfiffically proffen)
Hey when do ya git ta ride your new bike & after the year of riding & journaling yer trips, what will Victory do with the bike???, sell it to ya??, take it back??, let ya keep it???

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

Just turned over to 116. Very very cool. That will sell some bikes if they can get people to tune in.
Not only is it a cool infomercial, but it is also interactive. You can basically pull up the brochure, get test ride information, check the publicity photos.....all with your remote control.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have no idea at this point. You all know as much as me. I would assume they will offer us a really good deal on the bikes. I can't imagine not loving it!!! I still love my KP and always will. I still want to get 200K on it.

Hopefully by the time I have to make a decision, my finances will be better than they are now. Getting these trips in is going to be creative, but I can do it!!! Have no fear!!!

Only way I will ever get any real money out of my KP is to sell it as a collectors item LOLOL

I will keep everyone posted.

I thought that was pretty cool to come across Victory Motorcycles while channel surfing!!!!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
FishWitch said:
Direct TV Channel 116 (InterActive Channel ~ IAC) Has a BIG infomercial on today. Tells you lots about the new Cross Countries(This is the bike I won!!!) and Visions.

Each go round is about 1/2 hour then it loops. I was shocked when I found this on TV!!! Just when I thought nothing good was on. Got thru the soap opera hours(YUK~ as unemployed as I am I still won't watch those soaps!)
Hey - as "Racky" said - it'd been scientifically proven - watching the Soaps turns your mind into melted Jello!!!!! Ahhhhhh ....... !!!!!!!!

Keep us posted on your ride!!!!! Do you know what color you are getting???? Hey, if you don't get the color you want - refuse to accept it!! Ha-ha!!

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Congrats Syd on winning. Please keep us up to date on your new ride, Pictures and Video's please.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I want BLUE!!! Don't think that's going to happen. It would be funny if they got it back and it was blue! Saw the new deep blue on the demo KP & Visions not long ago and it's sharp!

One of the guys on Pashnit got me a Go Pro Camera so you know there will be lots of pics!!!

I also just got an invite to Streetmasters on my first ride!!! I've been to this twice now & it's a super class.

WAHOOTY!!! The Victory Motorcycles are still on tele!!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Congrats Fishy!
Totally awesome! I am so happy for you.. lil jealous, but in a good way!

Can't wait to hear your review on the bike! If I could keep my KP
and have a CC, well that would be an enviable position, no doubt.

I love their blue bikes, too!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.