VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ill be there Weds night and maybe tomorrow night if I can find a place to put up a tent.

Any get together s planned? Nothing came up in the search feature.

If not I’ll see ya there!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Universal language. Lol. I'll have to see where that guy rode from. He must have been in Sturgis before it even started.
Rather do BHG than sturgis. Been there, done that, hard to remember some of it

Reactions: Tenax66

·
Registered
213 Posts
Saw the tv special "Sturgis Raw" filmed in 2013-14 on VH1 this past weekend. Lots of the host/interviews with the huge Victory logo in the background. Free advertising and Polaris still couldn't comprehend or get it right...
I would like to go someday just to see the spectacle.
Really thinking of trying out the Bikes, Blues and Barbecue festival in Fayetteville. Supposed to be around top 4-5 rallies in the US from what I've read.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For me sturgis is just the party after riding my bike 1400 miles with a cool rides in the area I have to travel 1400 miles to even start. Went through some seriously breath taking areas and I love camping. Don’t quite get the trailer in to party thing or at least why it dominates the attendees but to each their own.

Highballs look alike but I’ll be on the one with mag wheels, giant apes and giant sissy bar :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
This needs to be a thing at Sturgis if you ask me. Like have a Victory meet up day at one of the bars or something just to rub it in the HD crowds and Polaris face. Heck should be a thing at every major rally really.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Every year here there is big swap meet for riders of older bikes. It's one of the few places where they can find parts. Yes, we'll be included in those meet-ups some year soon.

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
I was there for Sunday and Monday until 1:00pm. Victories everywhere!
I only went into Sturgis once, and it wan’t too bad.
All the great rides that was near there are really something.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I agree with the statement about lots of Vic’s in Sturgis this year. More than i have ever seen at the Rally. Even saw a Hell’s Angel prospect riding an X1 which surprised me. Thought they had to ride HD’s.
While we were down in Custer, SD, a guy with a Harley shirt came up to me out of the blue and said “Man I really hate what Polaris did to you!” At first I was a bit confused trying to figure out who wronged me and how they did it, but I quickly realized he was talking about Ma Polaris dumping the Vic line. I agreed that it sucked, but also understand business.
So anyhow, for all you Vic riders at Sturgis this year, way to represent! Hope to see even more next year!

·
Registered
441 Posts
This needs to be a thing at Sturgis if you ask me. Like have a Victory meet up day at one of the bars or something just to rub it in the HD crowds and Polaris face. Heck should be a thing at every major rally really.
Yeah I'm sure Harley riders will feel the pain from a motorcycle brand that is discontinued, could not make it and nobody even knows about it...

I like my Vic but you turds are so vain thinking anybody but you gives a damn about some motorcycle that in their opinion looked weird and has no dealers or support....

·
Registered
12,831 Posts
Dam brudda.......... I’ll agree with rubbing anything in an HD crowds face as being a waste ....but .....
“you turds”?
Well now that that’s just plain not nice .....lol.
After all we are riding the best American Motorcycle ever built.
Just look at all the trouble oil company’s went to just to make special oil for it.

Spectro 20/40 Golden 4..... what’s in your motor ?

Reactions: jmstang302

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yeah I'm sure Harley riders will feel the pain from a motorcycle brand that is discontinued, could not make it and nobody even knows about it...

I like my Vic but you turds are so vain thinking anybody but you gives a damn about some motorcycle that in their opinion looked weird and has no dealers or support....
Yeesh... so much hate and discontent in one post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.