Victory Loyalty Offers | Page 5 | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Victory Loyalty Offers

Discussion in 'Victory General Discussion' started by The Fuzz, Feb 27, 2017.

1. CheezyRider

CheezyRider Active Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    Honda
    Local HD shops here wont touch the Vic trade in's. Got talking to one of them recently about it - was told that The Motor Company is leaving it up to the dealerships and most dealerships are a little gun shy about dealing with bikes in liquidation because of memories of how hard dealing with the Buell-Harley liquidation was - lost revenue is hard to forget..
    Personally, like @roadbum, I think the factory (HD) is really blowing a good opportunity to bury Polaris Motorcycles once and for all by not giving discounts and taking in trades for any Polaris Motorcycle owner wanting to jump ship.. Sort of like the Auto Makers did a while back with that "bring in any old car" thing. They could use the motto of "Harley Davidson, in it for the long haul" or "Harley Davidson - we build motorcycles and leave Auto Parts to other motorcycle company's" or something like that.. I explained this to the HD shop I visited and the only reply I got was = Polaris is small potato's and not a threat, even if they were - they dont need our help in bringing em down as far as building motorcycles, self destruction seems to be part of their business plan..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. mister-g

mister-g Well-Known Member

2014 vision tour
    friend of mine , a loyal Toyota guy, decided he wanted a 4 cyl. instead of the usual 6 he always got. 3 months later he realized it was the biggest mistake of his life. so back to the dealer to trade back to a 6 cyl. it was brand new and they offered him 5 thou less than what he just paid. so yes that's everywhere, I think its more all the down the road stuff that's bothering most .

3. CheezyRider

CheezyRider Active Member

Honda
    Wont do ya any good bro,, those codes are name sensitive so ultimately who ever's name the code matches will have to be on the title in the end.. Got a buddy who picked up a sweet deal on a new '17 Octane out of Florida - 5800 plus shipping to his home.. We called them and asked if there was any way they could retro-act back so he could use my code numbers.. Reply was no,, I would have had to have purchased the bike for him.. He did use the "Hero" rebate to get the number down below 6 in the first place - he would have not been able to use the Hero rebate if I would have "bought it for him" (the Hero rebate is also name sensitive) so he actually came out the best he could at this time.. Currently (until real liquidation begins), the best you can do if ya wanna good deal is to be able to combine the Hero with the coupon and make a bunch of phone calls = find a dealer who is liquidating pre Polaris Industries support. If your not eligible for both - ask around and see if you can find a friend who is and have em pick it up for you in his name - maybe let em ride your new scoot on while your working..
    All the best on the new ride!!!!

4. pella cholla

pella cholla Well-Known Member

Cross Country Tour
    no coups for me either but I wouldn't be able to afford another one since I am in deep with my 2016 I got in August. They got my hard earned money already so why throw me a bone at this point? Oh wait. I did get boned on Jan. 9th.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Oldman47

Oldman47 Well-Known Member

2013 black Vision
    My coupon got set aside. When Polaris, there is no Victory any more, decides they want to clear out inventory later this year I will bring it back out. It is good until next New Years Eve.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. The Fuzz

The Fuzz Active Member

2014 Victory Police Commander 1 & Indian Chieftain
    I'll use my coupon and buy the bike for you... for a small fee of course!!:dance:

7. PDXLaserGazer

PDXLaserGazer Well-Known Member

'13 Cross Country - Antifreeze Green / '15 Gunner
    And parts will be available for the next 10 years.

8. Oldman47

2013 black Vision
    I know nothing about parts but another grand off an already discounted price strikes me as a good thing for Vic-extinct motors.

9. PDXLaserGazer

PDXLaserGazer Well-Known Member

'13 Cross Country - Antifreeze Green / '15 Gunner
    just thinking maybe waiting til Dec 31 could be dangerous.

10. Oldman47

2013 black Vision
    Could be but I believe in living dangerously. I tend to win in the stock market by thinking a bit differently to most people and then making my bets. Patience is a virtue is more than a saying to me. I make lots of profits by being patient.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. lowercase2728

lowercase2728 New Member

'17 Victory Octane and '16 XC
    I still haven't gotten mine. Picked up my XC saturday. Dealer told me and gave it to me in writing that as long as i get the coupon i can bring it in, get my 1k back adn pick up apparel and accessories and such. Despite it being 25 degrees here on saturday i still took the bike for a long ride. So happy with my choice to pick up the XC.

• Like Like x 3
  12. roadbum

roadbum Active Member

Victory Octane
    I just spoke to polaris on phone, they said all will be sent out by Mid March

• Like Like x 1
  13. Howie G.

Howie G. New Member

2016 Victory Gunner, 2017 Cross Country
    I bought a 2017 CC on 1-26-17, before the coupon came out. On the back in fine print it says something about offer valid from sometime in Jan (I can't remember the exact date) until 31 March for owners who purchased bikes before the coupon came out. The dealer I purchased it from contacted Victory and Victory said they would honor it. I wanted a set of hard lowers, the dealer ordered them and I pick them up 3-30-2017. They allowed the coupon to be applied to the purchase price. Going to try and finagle the $500 in clothing too.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious Well-Known Member

2016 Magnum
    Yeah, I bought my Mag on 12/28/16. 11 days before the announcement, and 11 days before the coupon's valid date.

15. NMHammer

NMHammer Member

2016 Manum X-1
    I got my $1000 check today for a bike purchased in January. That $500 in apparel went pretty damn quick when the wife picked out a $300 leather jacket and helmet. I scored a couple t-shirts to close it out :).

Gotta say I was a bit skeptical on the whole retroactive thing but my dealer was positive and he was right.