VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to Vog and I don't see many members. I'm still learning about this site and enjoy the videos and some of the bikes I saw in the gallery.

I'll get to the point, I have a '08 Victory Jackpot and I'm looking to replace the seat. I've searched Corbin & Mustang's website but they don't have a seat with a backrest (without passenger seat) for my bike.

I prefer a single driver seat but I'd like a backrest for those long rides up and down the east coast of Florida.

Can anyone suggest a good website with seating just for Victories? Or do you have a custom seat on your bike that you like share pictures?

Your suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Safe Driving,
Amigo97

·
Registered
1 Posts

I've been looking for a solo seat backrest for awhile now. There's a guy that started his own company making parts for jackpots. He makes a backrest bracket for the driver, but you will have to also buy a rack to go with it. Here's a link to his site:
www.cycleopsusa.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you both for your replies and suggestions. I've decided to go the easy route and purchase the solo seat from my Victory dealers. You can see the seat I select in my profile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.