VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What’s up guys and gals

I currently own a 2015 victory highball The bike has 1500 miles on it. I am the second owner and she is mint all factory what do you think the resale could be on it?

also if the bike sits for a few months at a time should I change the oil every time I start it or just when I do start it run the bike till it gets hot enough to burn off any condensation?

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Wow, only 1500 miles from two owners. Is it the black/white one or the red graphics one?

Do not start it just to flow oil through the engine. Put it on a Battery Tender until someone comes along who’s into riding a beautiful motorcycle.

Value? Use KBB and Nada as a suggestion only and expect to get less. Depending on how fast you want it gone.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
James,

There will always be great motorcycles to consider. Do what’s best for your particular family situation. You essentially have a new Highball. Take your time and get what you can for it in today’s market if that’s the path that best for you. All will be well.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I paid $9500 for my 2015 highball with 500 miles on it. That was 2 years ago. If you find the right buyer, you might get $8500 for it. Depends how long you're willing to wait.
But agreed, don't start it up just to run it - ride it if you want to, but otherwise put the battery on a tender full-time, and it won't do any harm just sitting there. Especially if you have it garaged.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.