VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

So I'm 6'5" and still growing and I'm in dire need of getting back out there on 2 wheels.

I've grown fond of the Hammer and Vegas variants but without any bikes available to sit on to trial I can't get any sort of idea.

Is there anyone out there (tall folk or not) that can hook me up with some ideas/opinions to give me a better idea?

Thanks in advance,
Chops

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
You're 2" tasller than me but my Kingpin with my 3L forward kit worked extremely well. Downside will be finding highway pegs if you need them for longer rides

·
Registered
657 Posts
At 5'11" the Hammer with the pullback bars fits me perfectly. I think the OEM V-bars would be good for you. However, the footpegs would be a little tight. I don't know if forward footpegs are available.

·
Registered
396 Posts

SofaKingBlue said:
The Jackpot is the best bike Vic makes. A setup with extended forward controls should fit you nicely.
+1 You can add 2" extensions without moding the brake lines. If you add a 4" extension or longer usually the kit comes with the extended brake lines. Look at victoryonly.com

·
Registered
870 Posts
Go to the Melbourne dealer if you can being an Aussie and sit on each. At 6'1" I am happy with the bike with the longest running boards and am biased for the vision. If I was not looking for the ultimate tourer(VV) I would be trying the rest of the victory range.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

dsjr70 said:
I'm surprised none of the Canadians answered this? They are all over 7' tall... Where are you guys? eh
I'm riding a cross roads, so can't comment on pegs (for the hammer and vegas)and if they require movement. The cross roads fits me like a glove and I'm 6'6"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.