VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I'm new to Victory but what is up with their selection of wearables and such. I mean a guy can't even promote the ride of his choice with the really weak selection that Victory offers in this area. I was looking for some cool stuff to wear and the t-shirts and jacket selection is either ugly or very limited choices. Is there any third party vendors you know of that are licensed to sell Victory stuff or are we stuck with Victory's limited choices.

· Registered
397 Posts

Fook fronting the brand with Vic branded clothes. Get some quality non MC branded gear and promote the brand by being out there riding!
You'll thank me in the morning.....

· Grouchy Old Member
7,239 Posts
Not a ton of choices, but Victory Shirts are being sold at Crazy Biker Tees on ebay:

http://stores.ebay.com/CrazyBikerTees/_i.html?_nkw=victory&submit=Search&_sid=169749137

The Long and Short Sleeves I bought were both decent quality and the price wasn't too bad. Of course, it was as nice as catching them for $& at WalMart,,,,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.