VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shoe White Black Human leg Electric blue
I have been wearing Doc Martens for almost 30 yrs. I seen these on a website and couldn't believe the similarities to these and Docs as I was looking for some old stock Victory boots. I went ahead and forked out 20 bucs just to see.. Well they showed up in almost new condition with an added bonus of Redwing molded ortho insoles.

Do any of you old school Vic owners remember seeing these boots in the dealership or ever owned them? Was they indeed Doc Martens??

I know Victory tried to always up Harley so what better than to partner with DM to best the crap boots Harley put out..

Anyways the boots are basically new and extremely comfortable!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
You are right they do look like Doc Martens!! I still have one that is over 15 years old!! I use it for around the shop because it is unsafe for riding. I really love them!! The most comfortable boots.

I currently wear Danner boots for riding. So far they are great but not as comfortable as my Doc Martens. If I would have known about this, I would have searched for them!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I still have some 'el cheapos from years ago that look like Docs and they aren't, so I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are right they do look like Doc Martens!! I still have one that is over 15 years old!! I use it for around the shop because it is unsafe for riding. I really love them!! The most comfortable boots.

I currently wear Danner boots for riding. So far they are great but not as comfortable as my Doc Martens. If I would have known about this, I would have searched for them!!
I'm not to proud to wear used boots.. They have to be almost new though..Always had hand me downs as a kid.. I didn't even care about these though.. I just wanted to compare to the 10 pair of Docs in my closet!! I'm gonna say it .. IM A BOOT ***** .. Between Docs,Redwing USA,Carolina USA, Georgia Loggers,Danner Acadia,Tony Lama, etc etc I would say I have around 40 pair of boots.. My wife hates shopping with me lol..

Funny you mentioned Danner.. I broke my ankle in my Danners!!! Not the boots fault at all!! What happens at deer camp stays at deer camp lol

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still have some 'el cheapos from years ago that look like Docs and they aren't, so I'm not surprised.
Are they the same as the ones I posted?
Do they have the same airsole as Docs? These have the very same air pocket as my Docs.. That don't mean they are and that they wasn't sourced out to China or anywhere else though.. Can you post a pic of the old ones and how they wore?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.