VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
All youhave to do research and find out who made the helmet for Victory and I'm sure you will be able to get a shield.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
I was going to say, the Joe Rocket Speedmaster Carbon looks like the closest match. I think that model has been discontinued, though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was going to say, the Joe Rocket Speedmaster Carbon looks like the closest match. I think that model has been discontinued, though.
Yeah it is but face shields,headliners and shield mechanisms are readily available.. I'm just happy to have a nice light helmet that was a Victory factory item.. Stuff like this is going to get few and far between as the years go by.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Yeah it is but face shields,headliners and shield mechanisms are readily available.. I'm just happy to have a nice light helmet that was a Victory factory item.. Stuff like this is going to get few and far between as the years go by.
I think it's a nice helmet. I almost bought the Joe Rocket Speedmaster Carbon a while back. I honestly don't remember why I didn't! The fact that you were able to get a Victory Carbon is pretty cool.

Reactions: Sanecrazy12

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think it's a nice helmet. I almost bought the Joe Rocket Speedmaster Carbon a while back. I honestly don't remember why I didn't! The fact that you were able to get a Victory Carbon is pretty cool.
Thanks.. I pretty stoked I found something to fit my jug head!! I'm tired of riding with my HD helmet lol .. My Hells Bells custom likes to rise some at 80+ .. Maybe I can cheat and find my wife a Speedmaster and put a Victory sticker on it lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.