VOG Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,141 Posts
It's a nice fairing, but I wish he would have gave a nice long profile shot as well a frontal shot all from a further distance away. Hard to tell lines when your looking at a closeup.
He needs an amp to help with distortion.
Did he indicate what brand it was?

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a nice fairing, but I wish he would have gave a nice long profile shot as well a frontal shot all from a further distance away. Hard to tell lines when your looking at a closeup.
He needs an amp to help with distortion.
Did he indicate what brand it was?
There was nothing written under this video as to what brand it was.

Here is another brand that fits victory bikes.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Does anyone know of a drivers backrest for the board walk thanks in advance
I think your going to have to fashion one your self.
That is what I had to do for my wife's BW.
I believe I made it from a Grasshoppers backrest.
It only works with solo seat though.

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Anyway you could show me some photos for an idea I appreciate it
:worthless:
The bike is in the garage put up for the winter.
All I did was take the bracket that comes with the grasshopper rest, mount it to the bottom of the solo seat with 2 bolts.
Then bent the bracket that is on the seat to fit at the correct angle. I had to peel back the cover of the seat to get the nuts on the bolts and re-staple the cover.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive tire Vehicle

Reactions: Flyboy

·
Registered
838 Posts
When we go on long trips and she has to carry luggage like I do, we set her bike up with a passenger seat and lock n ride passenger backrest. Her backrest will not fit on the seat with the passenger seat on.
I bought a Judge passenger seat which mounts the same as the BW passenger seat.
I am going to cut down the frame of the Judge seat to try to make it fit with her solo seat.
That way she has the backrest when we leave the luggage at a motel to tour the area we visit.
I hope I explained that well :rolleyes:

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
@topcat Nice bikes. They look really good together. I'm glad you have your Gremlin Bells on! :biggrin: I ride one, too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.