VOG Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I’m sure this is probably normal I have the clear plastic lower air deflectors. When adjust them all the way out they stay out but if I adjust them all the way in and hit the highway the airflow will actually move them out. To the place that they are happy because of the air flow and turbulence is this normal

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
You can tighten them up with the allen head screws , one top and one bottom. After tightening you should adjust them with two hands at each attachment point not your feet, some have had them crack using their feet.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
They are as tight as they can go i greased them because they where tough to move might go back in and clean the lube off
Absolutely. Lubing will do what they're doing. Mine are tight and stay wherever I put them. However I do admit I'm a 75-80 mph rider. Only occasionally hitting triple digits for fun but rarely. Save the lube for a good time. :angel4:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have one that stays and one that moves. If anything, i was going to rough up the metal pin to get a better grip on the one that moves.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Triple digits I’m not sure my stock one will do that on a track of course I hit my rev limiter the other day I think 5th gear at like 4500 rpm

·
Super Moderator
26,093 Posts
Triple digits I'm not sure my stock one will do that on a track of course I hit my rev limiter the other day I think 5th gear at like 4500 rpm
You can hit triples in fifth, even stock. Stock just gets you there slower. You still get there. Don't go to sixth for a top speed run. That won't get you there as it is restricted being your Over Drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.