VOG Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently Victory sent an email offering a $20 discount on a $50purchase. I attempted to obtain the discount but it never arrived in my email. Does anyone still have that email or can you tell me how to get discounts on accessories.
thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Here is the answer.
Call Victory @
1-888-704-5290 1-888-704-5290
Available 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT Monday-Friday.
Select the option for promtion and discounts. At this time, Victory has a $25 off $100 coupon. Ask them to email the coupon to you.

·
Registered
301 Posts

Check this place out hondaeasttoledo.com
Seems to have pretty good prices, shipped to your door. I checked them out & when my local dealer questioned me as to what accessories I wanted(drivers backrest, mount, & passenger backrest) , I told him I didn't think he could beat these prices. He matched them including FL sales tax. He got my business !!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
blkvegas07 said:
Tsdavis
thas a surprise. I have ordered severl items from my dealer. Not once have they offered me a discount. I need to be shoping around.
When I bought my Vision I was given the 20% discount on any accessories I bought. I still get the 20% discount on anything I get from them now. Just bought a couple chrome pieces and got the discount.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Same here, I have gotten a 20% discount on every thing I have purchased since May when I bought the bike. Sometimes even more, but I have been buying a lot of accessories.

·
Registered
332 Posts
The gross profit on accessories is in the 50% range for a dealer. If they know you know that, (and you are loyal, nice, and pay as expected) a dealer can work with you. Originally when I ask about a part, I would ask, "What's my price on that?" After a few orders, I've stopped asking. The discount seems implied. I'm loyal. He's loyal.

Besides, I never want to pay retail for anything auto/moto.

Good luck.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If anyone is looking for a Corbin seat discount if your dealer doesn't offer it to you you can call Rebecca in Ohio at a Harley Davison and she offers 20% off of them. I was gonna spend damn near 1200 bucks with both backrests and the chrome handle rail for my jackpot but ended up being under 900. The number is (513) 874-4786 Its in Hamilton, OH. I don't live In that state either so no tax. And shipping was only 20 bucks. Also for those looking for a seat for there jackpot Corbin is the only place that has them with a drivers backrest at this time. And if you have a bad back these save the aches and pains.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have also had good experience buying AFTER MARKET PARTS and telling them I was referred by theVOG forums... usually negotiating a 10%-15% discount. Most retailers love the benefits of "social media" and know they will make more sales when we talk about it on these groups. Not sure, but I believe all the big-hitter retailers and manufacturers who sell things here on the marketplace also give a discount.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I ordered a bunch of parts from Honda East Toledo after I went down. I paid just over $17.00 for shipping, box weighted about 70lbs and was huge. They had the best price I could find on the parts I damaged and wanted to upgrade.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Our Dealer, Dayton Motor Sports, has always continued to give us the 20% discount without ever asking. Of course as much as we spend there they should offer us 25%...or more!

·
Registered
179 Posts
cervelo said:
hondaeastoleado does have decent prices BUT their shipping cost is VERY EXCESSIVE borderline highway robery
HUH???? I've made several orders through them and never had an excessive shipping/handling charge, always felt way undercharged... Last order was a CC trunk and various other goodies all in one box, shipping was like $14 ......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.