VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Makes me sick, I just ordered my jacket a few weeks ago and an oil change kit the other day

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Makes me sick, I just ordered my jacket a few weeks ago and an oil change kit the other day
I got a jacket, sweatshirt, and t shirt a few ago so that kinda sucks, too. And I'm not exactly rolling in cash to blow on more stuff. I may just avoid this. I almost bought another jacket, but its want vs. need for me right now.

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
I got a jacket, sweatshirt, and t shirt a few ago so that kinda sucks, too. And I'm not exactly rolling in cash to blow on more stuff. I may just avoid this. I almost bought another jacket, but its want vs. need for me right now.
The wife would hang me if I ordered anything else lol

• Haha
Reactions: FoFo

·
Registered
445 Posts
Heck yeah, $24 for oil change kits? I'm in for a couple.

Reactions: Jasperboy

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
All that is left is girl sizes.

·
Administrator
2,904 Posts
$6.50 for a t-shirt I jumped on that one they'll make perfect work shirts.

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
On June 20, I paid $290 for this same jacket. Wonderful mesh jacket with zip out quilted lining. Really good quality for a Vic brand jacket. And 3 months pass by and it's discounted $205. There ought to be a law.:cussing:

Jersey Sleeve T-shirt Sportswear Jacket

·
Registered
828 Posts
The worst part is they are still making money.

Reactions: Cruzie27

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
picked up a jacket and a couple of oil change kits!!! :icon_rockwoot:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
6 oil change kits and a bunch of stickers, decals, patches and a belt. Got keep a couple of bikes going TTFWO!

·
Registered
4,463 Posts

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
I have to admit I'm VERY surprised that Victory is extending this deal to their oil change kits. This has me thinking that Polaris is done having Victory oil made. I mean why else would they be blowing out these oil kits? Time will tell, as it always does.
I was told by the parts dept at my local dealer that the oil change kits will remain as they are a "part", not an accessory.

1 - 20 of 262 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.