Vic Bagger Handlbars, who has them and how do you like them? | Victory Motorcycles: Motorcycle Forums

Vic Bagger Handlbars, who has them and how do you like them?

Discussion in 'Victory Cross Country' started by masidders, Sep 10, 2013.

1. masidders

masidders New Member

Type of Motorcycle Currently Riding:
    2013 Cross Country
    I have been lookin to change the stock handlebars on my 2013 XC. I am a taller guy and I want to raise my arms to make it more comfortable. But, I don't really want the same apes that everyone else seems to have. I found Vic Baggers website and I like the look of the bars, and I would love to hear from someone who has them,hear how they feel, and maybe see some better pics of how they look. I would appreciate any help I can get before I dish out the money for bars. thanks

2. sacjs5287

sacjs5287 New Member

Victory Cross Country

[​IMG]Check out HMD520, and chat Mike. I am 6'8",, with a 2011Cross Country,and Mike hooked me up with a set of his bars. I also modified my seat and can ride from Full to Empty!! Hands down, the best investment I've put on my bike!

3. cc_rainman

cc_rainman Active Member

2013 Cross Country

I am 5'9" and have a set of these bars on my XC. The bars are adjustable to a certain degree and I'm very happy with them. You should also look into the Ness Modular bars. I would have went with them but there wasa 2 month back order so I decided to go with the HMD's.

4. yankphan

yankphan Well-Known Member

2011 XC
    HMD bagger bars... And mike will drill them out for internal wiring for free... Give it a cleaner look.

5. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Well-Known Member

Jackpot

Welcome to the VOG from Witchdoctors.com!
    We sell quite a few of the Vicbagger bars and they are very high quality. The fit and finish are superb. The one downside is, if your looking at the bars that come together at a point in the center, they do block your view of the gauges just a bit. It really depends how short or tall you are and where your line of sight is. Most people say that its fine but I just wanted to let you know. Both our bars & HMD bars do not block any view. The bars we have only come in black so if your wanting chrome you would need to go with HMD or Vicbaggers. If your looking for a custom height bar we can make them for you and I believe HMD and Vicbaggers can do that as well.
    I know you said a lower bar so you will obviously be ok with your stock cables and lines. If you went higher than roughly 2" you would need to start thinking about longer cables and lines. Take a look at what we offer on our site. We also have free shipping so that can save you a few bucks as well. Good luck with your search.
    https://buywitchdoctors.oursafeserver.com/c/608/victory-motorcycle-parts-handlebars-general-accessories-cross-country-roads-hardball/

6. hmd520

hmd520 Vendor Supporting Vendor

We have a selection of bars that would fit what you are asking for. The XC pullbacks have alot of adjustment. I have guys 5'2"s that pull them all the way back and get 2"s of rise in the bars, and 2.5"s of pullback, or shove them all the way forward and they act like a mini ape. You will have 5"s of rise and 1" of pullback. I have guys that are 6'7"s riding with these.

We also have our Bagger Bar line.. which is designed to hug the fairing. The bars are wider at 36"s, you will still have the same pullback as stock.The hand controls are about even with the fairing. Our Gorilla Bagger Bars are a little more aggressive in design.
    The bars are a little higher. Designed to be like a mini ape bar. The hand controls will be about 2"s above the fairing.
    All of our bars use stock wires and cables. If you have any questions give me a call.
    Mike

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. sacjs5287

sacjs5287 New Member

Victory Cross Country
  8. masidders

masidders New Member

2013 Cross Country

Thanks for all the help guys, I really do appriciate it.

9. jl513

jl513 New Member

2012 Cross Country
    I recently put the HMD520 Bagger bars on mine. I love them!

10. jl513

jl513 New Member

2012 Cross Country
    I recently put the HMD520 Bagger Bars on mine. I love them!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. yankphan

yankphan Well-Known Member

2011 XC
    Installed my hmd520 bagger bars today...... AWESOME !! Uses Factory cables Installed HMD's exhaust tips and ness holeshot grips..... Just waiting on my slam kit from hmd.