VOG Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, new to the site. Just got my Victory about a month ago. So im looking for a gauntlet fairing for my 09' victory but I can't seem to find one. If anyone any better options or ideas for a low profile windshield i'd love to hear them! Thanks guys. View attachment 488679

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Congrats on the Vic and welcome from East TN.

Low profile you say.... How about a Dart Flyscreen.

View attachment 488719

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Nice bike! Thank you, yeah i like the looks of that. My problem is i dont have the round headlight. i may have to look at replacing the headlight first. Kinda looking for a way to do this View attachment 488767
The good news is @Cruzie27 has the bullet headlight and he was able to use the Marlin by flipping the brackets.

His response on another thread:
"Well,. Either I put the brackets on upside down or you did. Once I got the screen on I had to give it a tug or two upwards to properly clear the headlight housing.

Edit to add; the mounting block for my bullet housing is flipped around 180* also."

Reactions: Cruzie27

·
Registered
7,071 Posts
Sykotic Industies makes this one

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
Love my MRA Vario windshield, small BUT works/looks great....and as H_C said, works better as speed increases.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.