VOG Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be more common than I think, but has anyone ever seen a Vegas with a Kingpin rear fender? I really dig the "trailing" style of the kingpin fender, low and swept. But I think I prefer the Vegas from the seat forward. Anyone happen to have a picture of such a bike?

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I believe I have seen this over on the VMC.

·
Registered
12,236 Posts

Rollin said:
I think dsjr70 wanted to do this?
Easy now or I am going to come up there and throw Rotella on you :)
Although, I think the gangsta fender with the tall thin tire would look pretty neat especially with a 45 degree rake kit... Hmmm... Now you have me thinking!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it would take all of the forward motion of the bike, that sweeps through the tank, the seat, and into the fender, straight to the ground. My bike is also lowered, so it would slam that KP fender even closer to the ground.

·
Registered
23,463 Posts

TheDude said:
I think it would take all of the forward motion of the bike, that sweeps through the tank, the seat, and into the fender, straight to the ground. My bike is also lowered, so it would slam that KP fender even closer to the ground.
It looks like the fender is really close to the ground but it takes a lot of angle to hit it. Don't get me wrong, it WILL hit the pavement, just not as easily as it appears.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.