VOG Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone, I’m looking into picking up either a Vegas or a Jackpot. Most of the models available in my area are between 06-09, under 25k miles, and are in the $6-8k range. Does this seem reasonable for these models, and are there any issues I should be looking out for? Also, is it a good idea buying from this age range, or would it make more sense to wait and see if some newer models come up for sale?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive tire
$6-8k for a Jackpot, yes, but a Vegas should be slightly less. I bought my 07 Jackpot with 14k miles, 2 years ago for $5k and it was in absolutely perfect condition. I think I got a great deal on it. One thing you have to watch out for with any bike of that age is the rubber parts are suspect. On the older Vics, the rubber throttle body boot has a tendency to dry and crack. Other than that there really shouldn't be a problem with an 06-09 Victory. They are awesome bikes and very reliable.

Good luck and keep us posted.....

·
Registered
268 Posts
Depends on what part of the country too. Seems to be better deals out east. Although I picked up my modified 06 Vegas 8-Ball from Arlen Ness for $6,000 with only 5k miles a couple years ago.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.