VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Y'all, I don't know if this is allowed by the VOG but The Victory Motorcycle Club, a fellow Group dedicated to Victory Motorcycles and their Owners has a National Meet in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. Dates are September 12th to the 14th, 2019. The Home base is The Great Escape Lodge in Queensbury New York. If anyone is interested in riding with and meeting Fellow Victory Enthusiasts and experiencing all the sites and scenery of that part of Our Country check it out at, eventsthevmcnationalmeet2019.wordpress.com/. Again, I posted this here to have all the Victory Owners and Family enjoy our Interest and Pride of Ownership of an American Classic Motorcycle, Thanks Craig C.
Tire Fuel tank Sky Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
3,513 Posts
Hello Y'all, I don't know if this is allowed by the VOG but The Victory Motorcycle Club, a fellow Group dedicated to Victory Motorcycles and their Owners has a National Meet in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. Dates are September 12th to the 14th, 2019. The Home base is The Great Escape Lodge in Queensbury New York. If anyone is interested in riding with and meeting Fellow Victory Enthusiasts and experiencing all the sites and scenery of that part of Our Country check it out at, eventsthevmcnationalmeet2019.wordpress.com/. Again, I posted this here to have all the Victory Owners and Family enjoy our Interest and Pride of Ownership of an American Classic Motorcycle, Thanks Craig C. View attachment 514829
I am
I am planning to move to TX at that time frame if my plans are delayed I may join you guys.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hello Y'all, I don't know if this is allowed by the VOG but The Victory Motorcycle Club, a fellow Group dedicated to Victory Motorcycles and their Owners has a National Meet in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State. Dates are September 12th to the 14th, 2019. The Home base is The Great Escape Lodge in Queensbury New York. If anyone is interested in riding with and meeting Fellow Victory Enthusiasts and experiencing all the sites and scenery of that part of Our Country check it out at, eventsthevmcnationalmeet2019.wordpress.com/. Again, I posted this here to have all the Victory Owners and Family enjoy our Interest and Pride of Ownership of an American Classic Motorcycle, Thanks Craig C. View attachment 514829
Hey, just went over to thevmc.com and scrolled through the events calendar to September - where there are two National Meets listed for the same dates - one in Lake George, and yours in Queensbury....
September 2019 - The VMC

·
Registered
53 Posts
They are one and the same. The Town of lake George is literally just at the end of the parking lot. Lake George is a bit more known, that is why it is used as the title location. The postal location is Queensbury, NY. The Interstate exit that is just outside the parking lot is for Lake George, NY. Apologies for any confusion.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
i will be at the americade rally for sure, got you penciled in for september,,, time will tell :ride: love the graphics on that white vision, i could use some of dat :icon_thumleft:
Sky Fuel tank Plant Wheel Tire

Reactions: kwivrme

·
Registered
879 Posts
I live in southwest Pennsylvania and I may take a ride up to New York that weekend and join you guys. I'll keep you all posted when it gets closer to September.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i will be at the americade rally for sure, got you penciled in for september,,, time will tell :ride: love the graphics on that white vision, i could use some of dat :icon_thumleft: View attachment 514859
You are in luck,
We have a very high-quality pin striper that is attending the national meet in September. His name is Mac the Knife, and he has worked on most of our club's bikes. Crazy mad skills.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well...if you are on the bubble about going to the 2019 VMC National Meet in Lake George, The deadline for early registration is August 5th. After that the price of registration increases, and the items in the swag bags may be decreasing. Certain items need to be ordered, and to have these items included by the time the meet happens, we must have a cut off date.
I recommend that you should consider gathering your posse and register for this event, but do it by August 5th. It is gonna be a great time.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
my plan at the moment is to roll in early thursday and leave out late friday. lots of smaller motels on the strip so i'm hoping to get lucky there. anything on the agenda for thursday night :beer3: ? maybe a little pin striping on friday , could sure use something on the front fender and rear of the trunk, time will tell !

·
Registered
53 Posts
my plan at the moment is to roll in early thursday and leave out late friday. lots of smaller motels on the strip so i'm hoping to get lucky there. anything on the agenda for thursday night :beer3: ? maybe a little pin striping on friday , could sure use something on the front fender and rear of the trunk, time will tell !
There will be a meet and greet on Thursday evening with hors' deuvrs and finger foods. There will also be "easy listening" live entertainment during and after the meet and greet.
You can find any and all information about this event from the website. Just click on the following link...and your there.

https://eventsthevmcnationalmeet2019.wordpress.com

We'll be looking for ya in September.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.