VOG Forum banner

Uploading videos

1413 5
Can someone please tell me how to upload videos into a post? I took cell phone video and downloaded it onto my Macbook Pro. It is a mp4 file. I'm currently uploading the video to YouTube. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts

Once it's uploaded to YouTube, copy the URL link. (http://www.youtube.com/....).

When you get to the reply box in the forum, just click the red box with the triangle and copy the link into that box.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks NorCal.

G

·

Esky is becoming one of the more popular child toys that hit and hit big. Their popularity is not surprising at all. Imagine fulfilling your desire flying a plane without spending an excessive amount of.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I am adding a youtub video of a motorcycle trip I made to the gallery When I put in a link to my youtube video there is no thumbnail picture displayed - only picture of film with nothing in it- how do I get the thumbnail to display like on some of the other videos. When I click on the video the thumnail gets displayed - am I missing something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.