VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I just bought the J & M speakers and i want to install them but i can not figure out how to remove the speaker covers to do the install. I found it once before on this site but cant seem to find it again. If anyone can tell me how to do it or give me the link, i would appreciate it.

thanks

darren

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Daren, somewhere in this forum is an install list of when i did mine. If i remember correctly you pop off the center instrument cluster and there are allen screws behind for the covers. I think you also have to remove the front access panel (in front) and reach through to remove some screws there too. Ill let you know, because i have a blown speaker and need to replace mine too. I accidently blasted one with the power washer. Oops !

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is what i saw the first time, but i couldnt find it again. I actually found pics on how to do it on another site like someone recommended. Thanks anyway and great to hear from you Dean.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.