VOG Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Lone Rider of the Apocolypse
6,677 Posts
Not Hammer, but it's possible that the Gunner/Highball forks would fit. Some research would have to be done to see if those models share common part numbers and so on.

·
6,677 Posts
if you want to make those regular vegas forks actually perform .... we offer this cartridge setup

but be aware that with CONVENTIONAL FORKS , SOME MACHINING MUST BE DONE TO THE FORK LEG TO FIT THIS CARTRIDGE APPLICATION

call the shop for more specifics, 561-715-9494

Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Fully Adjustable Front Cartridge Set for Victory's
I looked at those. They looked really good right up to the point where I saw the thousand dollar price tag. Ummm... no, that is OK! I still have a rear shock to deal with. But I do agree, if you have the money this is the way to go. I have heard nothing but good things.

• Haha
Reactions: PreachSF

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I dug up an old Email regarding "gold fork springs " to upgrade your victory front forks, see below

Fork Springs FRSP S3732xxx $129.99/set Rates of .85kg thru 1.2 kg offered (your stock spring rate is 6.1kg/mm

Gold Valve Emulators FEGV S4301 $169.99/kit Note: Sizing clip is include to adjust fit of Gold Valve to Damping Rod top if needed.

OSFO 15 Spectro Fork Oil 15wt. $10.99/quart. For Gold Valve Fork setup 15wt oil is recommended, any brand 15wt is fine

Suggested Fork Springs Rate: .85-95kg depending upon your weight along with how firm you want the fork. Setup with spring preload of 15-25mm (not spacer length, spring preload)

Suggested Gold Valve Setting: Blue #40 Valve Spring @ 3 turns

Fork Oil Setting: 15wt @ 140mm level (measured spring out, Gold Valve in, chrome tube at bottom of stroke: top of oil to top of fork tube)

I have attached Gold Valve Kit Instructions for your reference & review. Very Best Regards,

Matthew Wiley

Race Tech Suspension

909-273-4985 cell#

951-279-6655 RT ext# 108

[email protected]

www.racetech.com

·
6,677 Posts
@BP6666VR Well, I can vouch for Racetech components. I had the GSX's forks done in Racetech stuff very similar to this. Completely transformed the bike. I wasn't aware they made stuff for Vics too!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
They may be expensive ... but when you think of it, the best rear shock for Vics is the Penske and thats 700/750 for one shock ... you are getting 2 FULLY ADJUSTABLE cartridge setups for 500 a piece for the best fork upgrade you can do. Not too shabby imo.

The Racetech stuff is better than stock, but the Traxxion is FULLY adjustable .. rebound, compression AND preload. The racetech has none of that adjustment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.