·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Nice cheese, nice bike!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got them off of e-bay. cheaper if you find the listing that doesn't have a buy it now and wait...don't use buy it now feature or it cost you 40 more. they are kewlmetal products...got the brake resevoir cover too. quality stuff. will update with good side shot tomorrow.

·
Registered
224 Posts

h7wae14t said:
Got them off of e-bay. cheaper if you find the listing that doesn't have a buy it now and wait...don't use buy it now feature or it cost you 40 more. they are kewlmetal products...got the brake resevoir cover too. quality stuff. will update with good side shot tomorrow.
I like cheese too.. my favorite is the Monterrey Jack... oh, wait.. we are talking motorcycle parts! LOL
Can you remember the seller from ebay? Id rather do business with someone you had a good experience with. Pretty cheese btw.
Half the time I see stuff for the bike and I wonder if it will work on mine. I'd like to get that diamond cut on the edges of the V thing.. sorry, I don't know what you call it, but that diamond cut looks so sharp and really stands out. I think they charge an arm and a leg for it though..

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BellesAZ said:
h7wae14t said:
I like cheese too.. my favorite is the Monterrey Jack... oh, wait.. we are talking motorcycle parts! LOL
Can you remember the seller from ebay? Id rather do business with someone you had a good experience with. Pretty cheese btw.
Half the time I see stuff for the bike and I wonder if it will work on mine. I'd like to get that diamond cut on the edges of the V thing.. sorry, I don't know what you call it, but that diamond cut looks so sharp and really stands out. I think they charge an arm and a leg for it though..
as promised pictures and the e-bay link -->

Click Here

·
Registered
224 Posts
That looks awesome! Really classy look. Nice find! I saw they had a set of Swing Arms ready to chrome or paint. I've thought of doing that, but I'm thinking I might do the blue ice to match the paint on the swing arms... my only concern is rock chips. The guy who chromes said they can do something to also incorporate the blue. That would be cool. I've always wondered why Victory didn't chrome those..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later