VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I'm a skeptic. But I thought I'd pass this on to you:

The words "Up To" when used on a discount capture my attention. But more times than not, the stuff on the sale rack isn't worth it's weight.

But, understanding this dealership is located in South Florida, possibly some of the leather and cooler weather gear MIGHT be on sale as they usually don't sell well during the Summer down here.

So, you never know.

If any South Florida VOG Members happen to stop by for the sale, don't forget to take some photos, post them on the site and give us your two cents on the sale.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I always love to see "Up To" Because it never fails the stuff im interested in is always the suff that is 7% off not the 50% i was hoping for . The crud that nobody would want is 50% off. The extra small gloves or the 5X leather vest.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Yeah Chris, many times they return all items to full retail before they discount. They do need to make money to pay the light bill. It doesn't cost anything to look and gives people a reason to ride.
I have gone into dealers and walked up to the counter and asked if there were any accessory sales going on and gotten 15% off. I got one of the nice Victory short sleeve shirts at 1/2 price by checking the discount rack at Higgins last week. Just never know when a deal will pop up.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I can believe that some of the gear is 50% off. We stopped in at the Victory dealer in Longmont Co over the Easter weekend and they had Victory Jackets as well as other makes for over 50% off. We paid 60 for a 129 Jacket for my wife. I bought a Victory light weight jacket for 49.99 regular 99.99. So there are some good deals out there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.