VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I needed that for some inspiration on my next mods!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,867 Posts

I think this cop has a little bit of an EGO problem !

But your honor, i didnt hear the police officer trying to pull me over!

Ok on this one , i just want to know ...WHY ?

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
you know someone was going to add this as a what the heck.....

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
I took these at a show last summer, It was a very cool custom.

The frame WAS the exhaust as well

Frame and rear axle swingarm?

These pictures are in the gallery if you click on them twice in there they get really big and you can really see the craftsmanship that went into this bike. Its very cool.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

Hey club, that bike your showing is a "Confederate-Hellcat", that is one of they're older models, they have newer models like the wraith, & another one that are, very futuristic looking.
If I knew how to drag pic's from other websites I would, Butthere are alot of unique-one of a kind bikes on http://www.kneeslider.com/, Especially the Off-road Uni-Thread design ( built by 2 german engineers) Its got one flexible thread, that allows the rider to steer the bike, Very cool design & I hope it comes to market

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

Clubford00 said:
Don, did you notice if this scooter had a handicapped plate? looks to me like its more of a disabled persons ride. Just a thought.
It did not have a handicap plate, but the guy was a minimum of 85. I hope I'm still riding when I get his age, hell, I hope I am still around at his age. But that was the first scooter I have ever seen with training wheels.

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
dsjr70 said:
Clubford00 said:
Don, did you notice if this scooter had a handicapped plate? looks to me like its more of a disabled persons ride. Just a thought.
It did not have a handicap plate, but the guy was a minimum of 85. I hope I'm still riding when I get his age, hell, I hope I am still around at his age. But that was the first scooter I have ever seen with training wheels.
It wasnt Andy was it?

Just kidding Andy we know your not a day over 80 !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.