VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim Motor vehicle
new vision owner had bike delivered yesterday!! Found this connection owners manual doesn't mention it called dealer no help !! What is this connection for !?
Thanks

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Is that a mated connection that has been disconnected or two separate plugs?

This is in the trunk correct?

Could be for CB or headsets but I think the headset wires are on the left side near the speaker.

If you poke around more you'll find others.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
I have a single wire plug that is not used. Looks like there are two wires in your picture?

That would be the heated seat plug I believe.

p.s. thanks to nosing around I found another critter nest.

·
Super Moderator
26,158 Posts
Looks like the heated seat or the power to the trunk.

Should be easy to test and see.

Try the heated seats. If they work when unplugged then that's not it.

Check the trunk interior lid light and cigarette plug inside. If they work when unplugged then that's not it.

Then try them with it plugged in. Should be fairly easy to figure out.

The seats heat is set on Hi by flipping the switch forward toward the headlight. Lo is back.

Usually that plug if it is the heated seat will be under the rear seat but maybe the previous owner preferred sticking it in the truck cavity, which name a nice hidey hole.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
There was a CD changer option available for the Vision-never knew anyone that had it-I believe that’s what the connection was for as the CD changer fit into that space as did the CB if you opted for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.