VOG Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
while it's not 'me' but it's really painted well. Looks like a lot of time and effort to do that.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yes, it is definitely unique and if that was the goal, then mission accomplished. Like the others, it's not for me, but then it wasn't intended for me. It's technically very well done and seems show oriented more than a street statement. I'm guessing the owner is an "Aliens" fan. (Not much of a guess, is it).

·
Registered
6,128 Posts

That bike is amazing. Can't imagine the hours of work in on that paint and lighting.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Alex (Xair) painted my Rune. He does do some amazing custom work. I had to almost tie him down when he did mine not to get too crazy. I think my simple color change bored him:) Check out his other You Tube vids to see what he is capable of.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

The Vision is an excellent canvas I have had several offers by painters to work on mine.
The look of dissapointment I get when I tell them I love it factory Black tells it all.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Someone spent a ton of jack on that bike, I like it becauseits different. Can you ask them if we can see more? Thanks

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Alien graphics and the countdown bomb sequence in the glove box from Predator ! Very cool! Not finished either because you can see all the wires hanging out of the trunk with the lid off. Lotsa work !

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Don't have to worry about little kids getting to close to your bike....

·
Registered
181 Posts
Whioe not exactly my taste, impressive none the less.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

Paint by the late Stan Winston. This bike was auctioned off for charity on E-Bay

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.