VOG Forum banner

Unicorn Located and mine now !!!!!

10K views 114 replies 21 participants last post by  J.Wales 
#1 ·
Drove from Eastern Tennessee To Dallas Fort Worth overnite. Slept in the trailer in Louisiana for two hours during the night.

Today I purchased a 2013 Victory Vision Crossbow by Lehman with 4,200 miles more or less. New tires, fresh oil, LOWER WIND DEFLECTORS - BRAND NEW, the large Ipod cable woohoo and an operators backrest. Are you kidding me ?

The UNICORN is mine all mine. It's a complete Unicorn as far as I'm concerned. Two Visions in my stable and DONE. This is a blessing of unimaginable proportions.

#7 ·
You scored big time!!! Congratulations!

#8 ·
I couldn't believe it when I saw it. I was sending a friend in Cali pictures of used Visions and told him to sell his new Harley and don't buy another Indian and save money and buy a better bike.
When I scrolled.through the bikes this gem was on page 2 of Cycle Traders listings. Jumped all over it and put a deposit down on it from the local dog park, got a cashier's check for the negotiated balance and.hauled.tail yesterday. Broke some other folks hearts but it happens that way some times.

#13 ·
Would love to know/see if it can run trunkless.

#16 ·
I'll take a look see about the trunk off/on but on suits me on this jewel. Black Sabbath's trunk is off with filler plate installed.

The fact that it has all of the stuff I couldn't find for Black Sabbath on it already is mind numbing. Gotta get a 32(?) Pin ipod and ask Rainman to load it up for me. May have to name this one ROLL TIDE

#20 ·
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank
Victory hat, Victory shirt (Cleveland), Victory owner, Vision Rider. I was introduced to Victory by RAINMAN and his gal Sweet Tennessee Babe (STB) as we all rode Triumph Rocket III's and Rainman still has one and his Vic. Happy, Happy, Happy. If you're looking, check out Lucky Penny Cycles in DFW and Houston. They have other Victory bikes for sale.

#21 ·
Got this beauty home to Tennessee and went to bed to catch up on some sleep. Woke up to snow on the ground lol. If ANYONE knows another Crossbow owner please PM me. I can't find any info other than an online owners manual but it's lite on specs like brake shoes info etc.

#22 ·
The trunk will come off as on a normal Vision and this one's color combination would use a black closure plate which is the same as the one I have on Black Sabbath. I'm probably going to use this with the trunk on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.