VOG Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Clubford00 said:
Ah gees, thanks for bringing that up Andy, OK Bubba, where are you?
Boy Clubford, I sure hope that when we do the Scheduled Maintenance this weekend, that we don't "accidently" reset all the usage numbers! (I say that in jest...I sure hope it doesn't!). If so, blame our wonderful Admin, Debbie. I will give plausible deniability in the case of this reset.

(Did I tell you that Bubba is on the Server Maintenance Committee?). Just kidding Bubba!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

I am here Number 1. You should be there in another 10 to 15 minutes.
Man, both Andy and Don joking around!! I like it!!! :) Don it could be Kiss Ass number 1 or knight in shinning armor, I use both!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts

dsjr70 said:
Man, what a new avitar??? Are you back to lurking again? Sort of miss that smiling face, it made it easy for me to find your comments on my phone :)
I can go back to it just for you. Andy, your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
Man, what a new avitar??? Are you back to lurking again? Sort of miss that smiling face, it made it easy for me to find your comments on my phone :)
Hey Bubba,

Whatever makes you happy!

(A lot of people thought we're related...possibly separated at birth!)

·
Registered
12,236 Posts
Well, if you don't, you have to change your logo on the bottom (not sure what that is called). The newbies will be confused, does Andy look like the back side of your bike? Oh, now I started something...lol

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Andy said:
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
Hey Bubba,

Now thats funny!! twice in one day!!! :)

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bubba said:
Andy said:
bubba said:
dsjr70 said:
Hey Bubba,

Now thats funny!! twice in one day!!! :)
We'll, he's at 1,993 and holding. Bubba, you need to bring him out of hiding and get him to that 2K milestone!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Congrats Clubford on your 2k "stardom" (man I gotta get the brand of caffene your using so I can type faster) Actually though, last week I was up to 3K gold stars (I got'em from my wife's classroom) & had'em on my computer screen, but after 3 days, the glue on the screen dried up and they all fell off, O well it was nice while it lasted. lol

·
Premium Member
3,850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
racky said:
Congrats Clubford on your 2k "stardom" (man I gotta get the brand of caffene your using so I can type faster) Actually though, last week I was up to 3K gold stars (I got'em from my wife's classroom) & had'em on my computer screen, but after 3 days, the glue on the screen dried up and they all fell off, O well it was nice while it lasted. lol
Caffein? How about Red Bull? Or more aptly, Midnight Cherry Bull!

Yeah, That's the Ticket!

·
Registered
6,128 Posts
Is it something about that bike that brings out intenseinternet skills?

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
Nope no fanfare just my big mouth and opinions, thats the way it should be. Ive said it before #s mean more to some others on here than me. I just add where i think i can and it adds up. Thats all.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.