VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle
Haven't wired them up yet but I like them better than stock , any opinions?

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
I like the look but I'm not sure I like the function. You'll have to post some pics after you get them some power.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Bag the headlight. I would be nice to see how bright they are. I've got a set of Ness lights sitting here that need to go on as soon as the garage warms up a bit.

·
Registered
444 Posts
You nailed it with the headlight being too bright to see them...that means on-coming traffic will have a hard time distinguishing your intentions as well. Just not for me both aesthetic and functionality - but, this is only my opinion and opinions are like assholes - everyone has one...some are ****tier than others. I applaud you for the customization!

·
Super Moderator
26,154 Posts
You nailed it with the headlight being too bright to see them...that means on-coming traffic will have a hard time distinguishing your intentions as well. Just not for me both aesthetic and functionality - but, this is only my opinion and opinions are like assholes - everyone has one...some are ****tier than others. I applaud you for the customization!
I think the headlight would wash out the stock signals more.

I think if they were just a bit lower it would help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.