VOG Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

So I just had a buddy's wife messaged me while he's deployed telling me that her dog got a little too curious about his new Victory High Ball. The little guy messed up his turn signal pretty bad. She asked if I knew of anywhere that might sell a replacement for a reasonable price. I was thinking, I'll bet a lot of you have stock turn signals just laying in a box in your garage after you installed an aftermarket set. If that's the case, would anyone be willing to sell a set for a reasonable price? She wan'ts to get it fixed before he comes home and is itching to ride.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Damn! I guess the dog's not completely housebroken.

If I had turn signals lying around, I'd give them to the guy, as thanks for his service. But I don't -- maybe someone else ... ?

Reactions: VicVisionBulldog

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
PM me the address and I'll send a replacement, I just installed new turn signals so I don't need the old one. Please thank him for his service!
Just wanted to give a huge thank you to Dibble13 here. He sent out a replacement set free of charge, and even included a toy for the dog! The family was absolutely thrilled to hear the news!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.