VOG Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Slowly each light started to go out. Down to one light. Can these lights be fixed ( LED's ) or the whole light be replaced. I assume it comes apart from the inside. Remove carpet to get to what hold the light in. Yes, the light is available through Victory. Just wondering if this has been fixed by others or just replacement. Ron

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
The CCT trunk light is a single piece not designed to be taken apart to fix an individual LED light. Replacing the assembly is a quick unscrew and unplug process. They’re priced decently online but look at shipping costs before ordering. Your local dealer may end up being the better OTD deal.

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
Mine just stopped working as a high mount taillight lamp but the brake portion still worked fine. Cost me $190 Cdn. The old one into the trash. The electronics are sealed in epoxy for waterproofing. Once they die, they're like an empty BIC lighter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.