VOG Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, a while back I saw a video on a new loading system for pickups. Very much similar to the Amerideck and Tufflift systems. The difference that I saw was the lift itself was a quick in and out system. From what I saw in the video the hydraulic arm reached into the bed and connected to the 5th mounting rails. Then would load itself on onto the pickup truck. So basically when you were done using it the whole system would unload itself in your garage for storage and not need to be permanently installed in the truck making it useless for other needs. Has anyone seen this or know what I'm talking about. I know I saw it on youtube somewhere showing a demo of it loading itself into a truck bed by the remote. I just can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive tried that a few times but everything is Amerideck and Tufflift. Its was a while back when I saw that video and now I just cant find it anywere or with google searches. Wondering if it was a prototype system that never made it to market but it sure was nice. Do you know what the system is called your friend has?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.