VOG Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,895 Posts

The same event also had a Motorcyclist jump on to the top of a tower and then back off

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
What are they going to back flip next. Maybe a tank, now that would be cool.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I have friend who is a professional stuntman that worked on The Fast and Furious 1 and 2 and Talledega Nights and I am sure he would think this guy is an idiot!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
ZZedmonds said:
I have friend who is a professional stuntman that worked on The Fast and Furious 1 and 2 and Talledega Nights and I am sure he would think this guy is an idiot!
Copy that!! Extreme sports lead to extreme injuries!!! He was lucky. Fun to watch. Glad he walked away.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ok that's just plain badass! My buddy is the guy that jumped the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas and those guys are just plain nuts. That stuff is the reason I've broken so many bones....

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Cool yes, Stupid. No.....Just poorly carried out. Had they thought it through, and remembered to engineer the truck to actually land. Nobody would have said anything negative about it. The chances of anybody getting hurt in one of those trucks at that kind of speed is about Nill.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
MONKEY666 said:
Ok that's just plain badass! My buddy is the guy that jumped the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas and those guys are just plain nuts. That stuff is the reason I've broken so many bones....
That guy had 25 lb. huevos!!!! That was crazy macho!!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Nice...looks like the engineers mis-calculated the landing hill size...a little taller and he would have drove out and probably done it again.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
h7wae14t said:
Nice...looks like the engineers mis-calculated the landing hill size...a little taller and he would have drove out and probably done it again.
Probably true - make the hill about 2 ft. taller - the angle a little steeper - more dampening w/ the shocks - voila!!!! Perfect landing!

·
Registered
409 Posts
That was awsome, aaaawwwwwssssoooommmmme..

To bad about the landing.. Oh well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.